If you are planning to wed in Hawaii, I have listed here the top 5 locations for a Hawaii beach-themed wedding. The list was not that easy to make since Hawaii has too many alluring beaches, so here it goes.
- Lanikai Beach, Oahu. This region is classed as an oasis with over one mile of pristine beach that is surrounded by magnificent rain forest, making it one of the most spectacular Hawaiian wedding locations.
- The next place to have a beach wedding in Hawaii is the seven-mile stretch of sand along the North Shore beach on Oahu. This area is said to have two of the most magnificent beaches in Hawaii. These beaches are tranquil Waimeia Bay and colorful Sunset Beach.
- Hawaii’s Punalu’s Beach, in the Big Island, is also a charming place for a beach wedding. It has a unique black sand as well as offers a freshwater wading pool and a glorious tropical landscape.
- The fourth location is Lahaina Beach, Maui, which is home to the Old Lahaina sea wall and the quaint whaling village of Lahaina. This beach is said to be one of the most romantic Hawaiian wedding locations as it offers traditional culture and ceremony.
- The last for this list, but certainly not the least, is Poipu Beach, Kauai, which has a reputation for being tranquil and serene with absolutely stunning beaches of golden sand.
Hawaii has so many beautiful beaches that it would be quite tedious to list them all out here. What’s the perfect locaion for your beach wedding entirely depends on your taste. If you have your own recommendations, please feel free to leave your comments.